Wednesday 16 January 2013

Assassin's Creed III Redcoats V2


So, I have been working on this for a while, and it has finally found it's way onto the internet. Although my first Redcoat release was considerably better than my first ventures into historical Sims clothing, I felt it had a lot of flaws. After watching The Patriot, one of my all time favorite movies, I decided to go back and update my work. I have made a new Tricorn, witch is more detailed and accurate than the original, and is an entirely new mesh. YOU WILL NEED THE HAT SLIDER MOD. It is an accessory. I've made a new variation of the original jacket, with a single belt and gold details. Both now have epaulettes. I also made a General Officer's uniform, witch is available in both British and Continental colours There are new boots, which are based off Tesi's mesh, and the knickers have been updated too. For each uniform I have made a Sim, and from left to right they are, British Grenadier, British Officer, British General and British Redcoat. All have appropriate traits and every outfit is historically influenced. Some of the other outfits and hairs require EP's, but the actual uniforms are CC, and are base game compatible. If you have any of my older stuff, just uninstall it before installing this to prevent any issues. You can download all the clothing items separately, or if you download the actual Sims the RAR file will include the CC used on that Sim, which I would recommend. No more tarrying, onto pics and downloads:








I've taken all the outdated stuff down except for the hat, as it is still useful (just inferior). And the new boots are only available with the Officer and the General, as they are not my mesh and I do not want to post something that I did not make, but they are needed for my Sims and can't be found in many other places, so I have included them with the Sims that require them.
Watch this space: Borgia stuff coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. Nice job!

    I don't play assassin's creed but some of the models and textures used in the game look very well done!

    I especially love the one part where they are in a opera house!

    I was wondering if you would consider trying to convert the hair & and hat the woman in this picture is wearing and maybe some of the other content the men are wearing?

    http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Assassins-Creed-III-Liberation-Lady-Persona.jpg

    http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/08/assassins_creed_3_liberation_gamescom_6.jpg

    http://thekoalition.com/images/2012/12/Assassins-Creed-Liberation-621x351.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will see what I can do, but in order to do a conversion i I will need AC3 Liberation, which I currently do not have, and it is very difficult to convert a non-sims object into sims. However if you know where to find the mesh, please let me know. I will try and make one out of what I have for now, but I am also very busy, as I have a whole Assassin's Creed III world to pull together, but I am always happy to take requests.

      Delete
  2. I've added this to the CC blog. -Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you convert 3D model stuff? Cause I have some of the meshes...(like Connor's pistol...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh actually, I remembered I had this buried away in my Downloads folder:http://cloudwalkernz.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/harpers-ferry58-caliber-flintlock.html
      But if you really want Connor's one, just lemme know.

      Delete
  4. Really? That would be great! I mean, if the scaling was ok, because I've converted stuff out of Halo before and it was a little... messy due to the mesh sizes. But if you could link the file to me I would be happy to see what I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. This is what I've been searching for so long. I found this page because of your post on EA's Sims 3 Forum regarding Palace of Versailles error. I am very happy that someone tries to make historical clothes for the Sims. Please continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I really appreciate it.
    Don't get too happy with them though:
    there are still are few errors (not morph-able) but my team and I are working on a third generation, using some of the content from Palace of Versailles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get everything downloaded except the kilt for which I actually came here for. Can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete